Teak for burning - Question

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Brianfromdorset
Lively Laner

Re: Teak for burning - Question

Post by Brianfromdorset »

Nice one Richard! I've just stumbled across the pics of your bench and table whilst looking through another forum. It looks really sturdy and would probably cost around £300 to buy!
Of course being custom made its far better than a bought one ; )
Brian
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Hi,

Thanks, I don't go on any other forums, you couldn't tell me where you saw it could you please?
Or was it on the main site. If it's on the main site it's the bench I made from Pallets.

Cheers, Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Brianfromdorset
Lively Laner

Post by Brianfromdorset »

Hi,
Its on this site in the diy from recycled materials section called putting back the teak. There's a photo of the bench and table outside your office headquarters.
As its a nice sunny morning here in dorset I've been out in the garden this morning, cleared out the green house (the summers tomato plants were still in it!!!!) and I've marked out the size for the chicken run extension. I got the timber free from when we pulled down a internal office at work so I've just got to buy the weldmesh.
Hope you're experiencing the sun in Kent too!
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Ah, thanks, thought someone had nicked it !!!

Have a good day, enjoy the better weather and hope the project oes well.

Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome