Home brewing

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
musicdaz73
Lively Laner

Home brewing

Post by musicdaz73 »

Hi there

I am soon moving into my country cottage and we have a cellar which will be my recording studio space too, hmmmm i thought why not brew some real ale as i just love the stuff and find it is very expensive at the local pub (although gorgeous, marstons pedigree)

So what kit do i need to make me some ale and will it be good to brew it down in my cellar/music studio.

Any help much appreciated etc etc.

Regards

Darren J
4 french hens
Longlasting Laner

home brewing

Post by 4 french hens »

Hi try googling howe brewing beer.
eiy enjoi it twoo, burp
Mike
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
musicdaz73
Lively Laner

Hey This is amazing

Post by musicdaz73 »

Ive just found the answer to my brewing question.

expensive but so so easy.

http://www.beermachine.com/
manda

Post by manda »

Oh grief don't let my other half see that!! He's already got a bloody great beer fridge in the workshop, with soda kegs in, which he has pressurised with CO2 cylinders. Every now and again (in fact more VERY and now and again he takes over the kitchen and has a cook up!
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
musicdaz73
Lively Laner

Ha ha

Post by musicdaz73 »

Oh dear sorry M,it is a great piece of kit im sure YOU would agree and it is very clean and efficient so your hubby no longer needs to take over the kitchen,its all in one unit! all you do is pour in the water add the mix and leave it for a week!!!
Go on get him one for Crimbo!
janeb
Learner Laner

Post by janeb »

Husband has great fun with a Brumas bought off ebay. My house too is full of kegs, pipes and coolers. Cant get to utility room sink because of all his stuff. This is a hobby that seems to take up all available space, wish he had started stamp collecting instead :-D