Sasda's - £5 off again :-)

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Sasda's - £5 off again :-)

Post by Benny&Co »

Just to let you know that Sasda's are doing the £5 off again, along with the price comparison as well which is ongoing.

We've done really well from the price comparisons - all you need to do is save your till receipt, go onto the website and add the details.

It compares the prices with other shops and if not 10% cheaper you get the difference.

http://www.asdapriceguarantee.co.uk/

So yesterday, from two receipts, we got 2 x £5 vouchers and also another voucher for £2.50 off as well.

Just remember to clip the voucher to the receipt (I made that mistake when first started with this, had all these vouchers and forgot to keep the receipts >dum< ).
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
saint-spoon

Re: Sasda's - £5 off again :-)

Post by saint-spoon »

son-of-mo are doing a similar thing, spend £40 and get £5 off your next £40 shop.
Bah Humbug
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

I hate those, they are always dated so that I can't use them. You have to spend lots more, within a short time, and if I've just done a big shop I don't want to.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Not sure what you mean Mo?

You have to spend £40 or more and for the price check guarantee you need to buy a minimum of 8 different items.

You wait a day and then you can check your receipt on the internet.

Then you have about a month to spend the voucher.

:-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

saint-spoon wrote:son-of-mo are doing a similar thing, spend £40 and get £5 off your next £40 shop.

Good on mo-and-sons )t'

We have one near us, but I don't go very often.
Bev x

Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

I got my first £5 voucher this week too , though only 63p on the comparison offer .
Maybe Granny does a big monthly shop so wouldn't benefit as much as those of us who shop weekly ?
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Ah well Annie, I tend to think 63p isn't much, but better than nothing :-D
Bev x

Totally Scrambled
Site Admin

Post by Totally Scrambled »

With Sasd's you don't have to print off the coupon straight away. You have 28 days from purchase date to print them and then at least a week in which to use them, so I save them up, print them all out and then go shopping. This week, without the £5 off coupon, I had £17.31 worth of money off vouchers that I'd built up over the month)t'
Dom
Ali Woks My World
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Well done you Dom )t'

I just got into the habit of doing the receipts a day or two after so I don't forget! :-D

I reckon over the last year or so whilst we've been doing the price guarantee we've had around £250 in vouchers :-D
Bev x

Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

Benny&Co wrote:Not sure what you mean Mo?

At Tco and Sains if the give you £ off your next shop, it depends how much you've just spent how much they give you (I think) and to get it you have to spend almost the same withing 10 days.
The price comparisons at Sains only last 10 days too. I tend to do a big shop when I'm passing somewhere - we are 9 miles from the nearest big store, 1 m from the local little co-op.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

I've just done our receipt and got £4.38, plus £5 as well, so I'm a very happy bunny :bun: .santa. .santa.
Bev x

lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

I didn't get anything from the price guarantee {cry} because I shop so carefully and take advantage of price cuts etc, but I have got my £5 vouchers off next shop too )t' PLUS ...

A £2 voucher for making a complaint )grin2( The week before I had bought some items that have been on a "roll off price" display for months but when I was checking the receipt at home I discovered the prices were higher. As I always check the price on display before putting items in my trolley, I was sure this was wrong but I wasn't going to drive all the way back to the shop (cost me more in petrol than the difference in price) Anyway, on Saturday I did my usual shop and sure enough the same "roll off" price on the same items, and when I went through the till, again the full price. So I complained taking both receipts to the customer desk - I got the difference in the prices paid that Saturday (total 31p) and a £2 voucher for the week before. The question now is ... will it happen again this coming Saturday? :?