Window Shopping

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Window Shopping

Post by Richard »

Is anyone like me and likes to just stroll around Shops just looking?

It's that kind of pretending you've got loads of dosh with the pretence that one day you may be able to afford the various things you see.

Personally I like the PC Worlds and Garden Centre type places, can't be bothered with Clothes, they're boring !!

Richard )t'

PS. I should say I don't have any Credit Cards, so I'm not tempted if I haven't got the cash :-D
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Window Shopping

Post by Benny&Co »

I love window shopping, also internet window shopping too Richard )t' :-D

Whenever I see a Mullllberrry bag collection I have to have a little look and a drool +f+

This is one of my favourite websites:

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5481/

I love looking at shoes as well.....

Lottery win shoes...
http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/nl_en/homepage-1/women-1.html

Bit nearer my price range....
http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/list/shoes-59/

:-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Blimey, £150 for a Bloke's Wallet, the 99p Shop does a pretty good selection :-D :-D
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Richard wrote:Blimey, £150 for a Bloke's Wallet, the 99p Shop does a pretty good selection :-D :-D

)t' :-D :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Benny I know how you feel about Mulllberry. One day... one day....

When Izzy and I were shopping at Bicester, we went into the mullberrry shop. I found my favourite bag and it was reduced by quite a lot. My friend looked at it and said "Oh... 5 50, that's a bargain!" (she was serious) to which I laughed and said "I wish!" Bless Izzy who was only 8 - she took the bag up to the till and tried to buy it, she thought we meant £5.50, not £550 {rofwl} {rofwl}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Aww bless your friend and Izzy too LucyMC {hug}

Like you, one day, one day >fi<
Bev x

MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

I've just spent £460 on my car tax and mot so there will be no shopping for me {cry} even window shopping feels expensive at the moment.
Oh well, as granny used to say 'you cannae tak it wi you when you go'
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
urbanchicks
Longlasting Laner

Post by urbanchicks »

My niece (bless her) has bought me for the last 4 Xmas's a Radley handbag,something I have window shopped for but did not think I could justify the price,I don't know about you but I rarely change my handbag as I forget to transfer everything.
Ps mY Sister also gets me every Xmas!Why Don't they talk? They don't unfortunately.
Be the way I am a fan of window shopping and purchasing!
Maggie.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

I love window shopping outside a jewellers! The rings draw me like a magnet. There is also a beautiful small ladies clothes shop which attracts me, but mainly only to look.
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Don`t worry about clothes etc but positively drool window shopping book shops and also the shops in near where my daughter lives, beautiful quirky gift shops.