Sazchops' February

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
sazchops
Legendary Laner

Sazchops' February

Post by sazchops »

I don't have any major plans to save money this month. I simply hope to get through to my next pay day.
This time of year is always hard cos just as we are recovering from Christmas, all the family birthdays come along.
So yesterday was pay day and instead of treating ourselves to steak or lamb or similar we went to alllllde and got more of a buzz from the amount we got for the price. 1 weeks worth of food for half the price I'd pay for a couple of days worth from boofs.
Even OH is getting in the swing, he is multi gassing, putting roast veg in the bottom of the oven whilst dd is cooking her tea. Yes I know it would save lots if we all ate the same thing at the same time but she is a teenager, and sometimes I need to eat curry, with veg in it yike*
It's a start >fi<
Sarah - slave to Cats Anthony, Elsa and Pippa, Chickens, Heidi, Fleur, Gabby and Marmite, R.I.P Cadbury
Linda Pattison
Lively Laner

Re: Sazchops' February

Post by Linda Pattison »

...and it's important to have some balance in our frugality so that life and especially the selection of satisfactory food, is a pleasure!
One of your fb DTL admins with Manda Powdrill and Christy Poole.
morbidia
Lively Laner

Re: Sazchops' February

Post by morbidia »

I can sympathise with that my eldest daughter is still living at home until her and her boyfriends house is habitable,she eats meat and me and her younger sister don't so I am always cokking two lots of different meals, mind you I always cook enough for her to have four portions and the others go in the freezer for her to sort out herself :-D