Bantam boys free to a good home

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
seawall
Learner Laner

Bantam boys free to a good home

Post by seawall »

Hi. I'm new on here and have been left with a problem to sort out. We have a surplus of young male Pekin/Nankin cross bantams and I need to find good homes for two of them. They are very tame, happy to eat out of your hand. We (and the neighbours) may be able to cope with two but not the four that we have at present.

I will be happy to deliver within reasonable distance, I would just like them to go somewhere nice; they have the run of a walled terraced garden here. Photos available and please contact me through here for a phone number if you are interested.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: Bantam boys free to a good home

Post by Mo »

Welcome to the lane.

seawall wrote:I will be happy to deliver within reasonable distance,

Hope you find homes for them, give us a clue where you are (I don't want any cockerels myself, but someone might give it a bit of thought if they knew you were nearby)
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
seawall
Learner Laner

Re: Bantam boys free to a good home

Post by seawall »

They are in Torbay in South Devon, but I would be happy to drive them more or less anywhere in the South West - and of course happy to meet anyone half way from further afield if necessary.

Obviously I don't expect any individual to take on both of them either. The colour is black and bronze with the feathery feet, of course.