For sale, Eglu cube + 2m run, 15x6x6 Walk-in-Run etc - Nr Newbury

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Nefertari
Longlasting Laner

For sale, Eglu cube + 2m run, 15x6x6 Walk-in-Run etc - Nr Newbury

Post by Nefertari »

You might have seen on the FB page that I am going to be giving up on hen keeping {cry}

I don't really want to go into the (many) reasons for it except that I have been thinking about it for some months now.

I have 9 hens, mostly hybrids with the exception of 2 Fenton Roses and 1 Auracana who lay blue eggs. The others all lay brown eggs.

I got them at various points in 2011 as Point-of-Lay, some were in June, then Oct and Nov.

I don't want any money for the hens, it is more important that they have a good home.

Addtionally i have the Eglu cube with 2M run. Also I have a purpose built Walk-in-Run built so that it has a port which the cube butts up to. It has clear onduline roofing so keeps the hens dry.

I have all the feeders, drinkers, feed bins and other bits and bobs that I would let the buyer of the Eglu and run(s) have.

I'm sorry to be a pain but can't remember how to put pics, but hopefully you can find them from my other postings on here.
It'll be alright in the end, if it's not alright then it's not the end.
fel
Learner Laner

Re: For sale, Eglu cube + 2m run, 15x6x6 Walk-in-Run etc - N

Post by fel »

Hi,
Is the eglu still available?