Hudl

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Hudl

Post by Mercedes »

We used our Tesco Clubpoints which were doubled up to £71 to put towards one of these Hudl's as a Christmas present for our granddaughter. I had never even heard of them before, although I think it's quite a new tablet that is Tesco's own brand. Seems to get good reviews and as we only had to pay out an extra £48 to buy it we thought it was quite a good deal. Wish now I'd saved up my points all year and we could have got it for even less :-D
Lyn
Legendary Laner

Re: Hudl

Post by kitla »

I used our points to get one each for our teenage sons. The plan is - at Christmas
I get my ipad back! hooray! They both steal it regularly & its so full of apps there's
no room for me to put anything on it. As far as we can see everything they use my
ipad for they can do on the Hudl, I generally don't rate Tsco own brands but this
time I think they've done well!
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Post by Mercedes »

We love our iPad too, don't think there is anything to match that )t'
Lyn
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

I used my tesco vouchers to buy a hudl for my parents Christmas - mind you my OH isn't pleased coz he's the one they phone 14 times a day whenever they get any new electrical gizmo! )grin2(
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen