Anglynn's Diary

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: Anglynn's Diary

Post by Mo »

Maybe I don't read many magazines, but I hadn't heard any of that.
Can't trust the press, either what they tell you or what they keep to themselves. But after Diana I think our press might be careful about hounding her.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
anglynn
Lively Laner

Post by anglynn »

That makes sense. Just about every one I know adores the prices. And, of course William's wife. What a cutie the baby is. Our press never says anything bad about them. What could they say? Your country is very lucky to have them. Great ambassadors.
anglynn
Lively Laner

Post by anglynn »

I have stopped being lazy and working quite a bit around the house. My garden is doing well. I have one cucumber plant that is serving me well. I made dill pickles yesterday after saving 22 cucumbers for 4 days. I got 6 pints from the lot.

My son got married in New York (The country part, not the city.) so I traveled there for the wedding. It was so good to see my two children there and all of the grandkids.

Today I made fried green tomatoes for lunch. I have just recently discovered them. Yummy good!

Stay safe. If you get a minute come visit me at my blog. www.angiesfrugalhouse.blogspot.com. I love seeing you there. Let me know if there is any topic you'd like covered. Since it's my blog, I can write about anything. tee hee hee!