Cut price Per una (M&S) clothing

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Cut price Per una (M&S) clothing

Post by Lilo-Lil »

Dont know if this is any use to any one, but today I took my sis to a fab M & S factory outlet in Hinkley, near Leicester. Called Trafford Knitwear, 43 New Street, off Derby Road.

It is open Fridays and some Saturdays, and has racks upon racks of seconds, end of lines etc at roughly half price! Mostly Per Una range, skirts, tops, jeans, coats etc.

Great if you are going to wedding, and fancy something new, or if you have to dress semi-decent for work (like we have to. )dwn:

Is like glorified jumble sale, with hundreds of women with sharp elbows and bored hubbies in tow. Gets packed and takes ages to go through all racks, but my sister got £250 worth of clothes for £107!

She is on an economy drive following her divorce, and was well impressed, which isnt easy!
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Sounds like some bargains to be had!