My Bargain

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Wow Jen

Bargain!

Well done you! )t'

stace
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
essentialequine
Lively Laner

Post by essentialequine »

that is some bargain, well done
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

wow 1p now that is a bargain )t'
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

You should have bough 10 and stuck them on e.bay. then we all could have gone there via richard's link and got one - everyone happy :)
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
wendy

Post by wendy »

1p that is a bargain, well done.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Blimey !
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Poppy
Learner Laner

Post by Poppy »

It is a great feeling to get a bargain.

I was having a browse in our local church charity shop and found a really good quality pair of working,walking boots,hardly worn.£4

I was going to go into town at the weekend and buy some new ones. :-D
Weeds are my life!
hippichick
Lively Laner

Post by hippichick »

How's this for a bargain
Went to a large eletrical store (won't say which one) a few years ago and got a t.v. with stand, video, sky box, deleiverd and set up.
Cost £900. Got it as part of a package deal. Pay nothing for six months then pay so much a month. Gave them banking details and set up a direct debit. After six months no money taken contacted store was told sorry their mistake hadn't put our details into their system. Gave them details, waited still no money taken contacted store again, gave details again. Still no money taken. Several weeks later the store closed down. Got the lot for free. )t'
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

I once got a free tumble dryer - I ordered it online, paid the £170 with my credit card. I then got a call on my mobile a day later saying they were sorry but they were now out of stock and would refund the payment. I wasn't sure if it was a hoax or not to try to get my visa number (I didn't tell them on the phone). When I got home I called the company and they said they knew nothing about it and in due course the tumbel dryer was delivered. I thought no more of it until the visa bill arrived and they had refunded my money. Despite another call they still claimed to know nothing about the refund, so i gave up. The tumble dryer only lasted a couple of years but what can you expect for nothing?