Free buses without a bus pass

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Free buses without a bus pass

Post by Meanqueen »

I have just discovered FREE shoppers buses, I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Sometimes there is a way to save money right under your nose and you fail to spot it, the buses go by the end of my road, couldn't be more convenient.

Yesterday I went to As da u like it, found some organic wheat biscuits reduced to 10p, ok, I know I said I was going to cut down on the junk, but at 10p, just too good an opportunity to miss. There was 11 packets so I loaded them all into my basket, and later gave some to friends. In total I got 18 items for £5.44, a bargain.

Today I have been to Tes Cohen's big shop, I wanted a pepper mill, and they had some salt and pepper mill's on offer BOGOF, for £5 each, I thought I might as well have those rather than a smaller one for £4. So I picked up 2 pepper mills. When I paid at the till, I thought that's cheap for my few items £7.85. I checked the receipt when I got home. The till had knocked £10 off, so I got the pepper mills free :-D It must have been because most people would pick up one of each, and the till only recognises the pepper mill as the item to reduce. Shhhh, don't tell them.

So all in all I quite enjoyed myself, got out of the house, got a free ride on the warm buses, and a free read of the magazines, and kept warm in the shops.

Ilona
)c(
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

I want to come shopping with you!
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
vyxxn
Lively Laner

Post by vyxxn »

I think you should go back immediately and point out their mistake......................... then run away :razz: :razz:
www.vyxxn.co.uk
FREE RANGE MOTORCYCLING AT ITS BEST
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Well done Ilona

)t'
stace
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"