Wow! (Made from pallets)

Share projects, share problems, share tips amongst each other.
manda

Re: Wow! (Made from pallets)

Post by manda »

Aww thank you Lillia but you know what I think the praise should go to my hubby Toby...I buy the pallets and have the ideas but he sorts out plans and makes them a reality )b(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Lillia
Legendary Laner

Post by Lillia »

manda wrote:Aww thank you Lillia but you know what I think the praise should go to my hubby Toby...I buy the pallets and have the ideas but he sorts out plans and makes them a reality )b(

Well, that is kind of you to give him the credit, and he must love you lots! {hug} I'd guess you both work well together~ :-D
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Amazing video, love the little house thing at the beginning, and was that a Christmas tree towards the end?

We can't get pallets round here, none to spare or sell.
Lillia
Legendary Laner

Post by Lillia »

Spreckly wrote:Amazing video, love the little house thing at the beginning, and was that a Christmas tree towards the end?

We can't get pallets round here, none to spare or sell.

I had to look again~ I think it was a Christmas tree and I'm not too sure I like it~ :?

:-D

Oh, I hate it when I see someone use pallets for wood for their chiminea! They ARE hard enough to come by~