Finished my pergola project!

Share projects, share problems, share tips amongst each other.
Mrs B

Re: Finished my pergola project!

Post by Mrs B »

Excuse meeee but I tried to book Steve ages ago when he first started posting pics of his adapted chicken run.

Any objections to sleeping in a summer house or a tent Steve?
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

I can up Mrs B's, I can offer you a kingsize bed, Steve. LOL
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

I have a wider biscuit selection and offer man sized breakfasts plus a cask of Pedigree or Hobgoblin and a tour of a brewery so ner ner
Steve valentine
Legendary Laner

Post by Steve valentine »

Mrs B wrote:I have a wider biscuit selection and offer man sized breakfasts plus a cask of Pedigree or Hobgoblin and a tour of a brewery so ner ner

King size bed beats hobgoblin, im teetotal :b(

As long as I don't have to share the bed, I am married you know {warn}

{rofwl}
Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

LittleBrownFrog wrote:hmmm ... I'm thinkng ... what if we parcelled up Steve & Al - they could be the new dtl mascots, could travel the length and breadth of the lane doing makeover projects for us all ... and we'd give them little souvenirs to take away with them ... Sunny Clucker seems to have got some nice tattoos & piercings out of her experience.

What a fantabulous idea LBF, love it! )c( )c(
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Benny&Co wrote:
LittleBrownFrog wrote:hmmm ... I'm thinkng ... what if we parcelled up Steve & Al - they could be the new dtl mascots, could travel the length and breadth of the lane doing makeover projects for us all ... and we'd give them little souvenirs to take away with them ... Sunny Clucker seems to have got some nice tattoos & piercings out of her experience.

What a fantabulous idea LBF, love it! )c( )c(

Brilliant idea... we could write comments on them with permanent marker! )t'
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Just seen the photo of pergola you made Steve, its`s brill, wish my hubby was good at DIY, we only let him have a tool kit a few years ago as he is a bit of a liability with a hammer, nails and saw. yike* {rofwl}
Steve valentine
Legendary Laner

Post by Steve valentine »

mrs boodles wrote:Just seen the photo of pergola you made Steve, its`s brill, wish my hubby was good at DIY, we only let him have a tool kit a few years ago as he is a bit of a liability with a hammer, nails and saw. yike* {rofwl}

Thank you +f+
Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.