Question for tamk23 for her hubby =)

Share projects, share problems, share tips amongst each other.
manda

Question for tamk23 for her hubby =)

Post by manda »

I didn't want to hijack Helen's thread about her painting so thought I would post and ask )grin2(
Pretty please can you ask your hubby ...would the Zinsser be good as a base coat on a gib aqualine in a bathroom. I've got this in my bathroom and I want to change it and paint it ...could I use this as a base then put a bathroom paint over the top (I'm going to tile around the bath over the gib but thought I would just paint everywhere else.

I can't get your hubby to come and have a look (bit far) but if he could give me some advice I will send him some virtual >ck< )grin2(

Oh and on the subject of living with peeps who do stuff....my hubby's an arborist ....trying to get trees done :-D
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
tamk23
Legendary Laner

Re: Question for tamk23 for her hubby =)

Post by tamk23 »

REPLY FROM HUBBY - Yes it should be fine to use this. There are around 3 or 4 zinsser primer/sealers but I think the best one to use would be the waterbased (1 2 3). If you go on the zinsser website and get a technical help telephone number they should be able to confirm it for you.

Hope that helps :-D
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
manda

Re: Question for tamk23 for her hubby =)

Post by manda »

Ooo thank you and thank your hubby...I will look into it :-D )t'
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny