Let There Be Light

Share projects, share problems, share tips amongst each other.
Totally Scrambled
Site Admin

Let There Be Light

Post by Totally Scrambled »

In Ali's sewing room there were four single ceiling lights that threw out a fair bit of light but she needed a little spotlight for close work.
Anyway the other day we popped over to Ickier by the Side of the Lake and while we were wandering (as you are made to do) Ali clocked some bar spotlights. Three spots on each bar with bulbs for only £6 a set, so she bought four.
It's alright she did ask me if they could be used to replace the ceiling lights in her little work room first )t'
Just finished fitting them and they certainly do the job )c(
Only thing that needs doing now is for her to sit/stand in the places she normally does things while I swivel the spots to their ideal positions.
Dom
Ali Woks My World
saint-spoon

Re: Let There Be Light

Post by saint-spoon »

)t'
Bah Humbug
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Good on you Ali and Dom )t' :-D

I love your description of the shop and shopping centre you went to by the way! {rofwl} {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
davina112
Legendary Laner

Post by davina112 »

The light in my little walk in wardrobe has 3 bulbs, 2 have been out for a lonnnnnnng time, the other morning the 3rd bulb went. Hubby has replaced them all for me and wow it is really bright in there now. So much so I can see all the dust and cobwebs, so now I have to clean more thoroughly. And it may explain the funny looks I have been getting, maybe my make up hasn't been up to scratch +f+
[center][/center]Davina
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

That must make a big difference - and what a bargain, eh? {hug}
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com