Greenhouse staging

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
secret squirrel
Legendary Laner

Greenhouse staging

Post by secret squirrel »

...........is now stuck diagonally across the greenhouse. )gr: Wanted to move it from across the back to the side and cant remember how I got it along the back in the first place, its been there so long. Already put out one of the panes on the side nearest the fence.One end is jammed on the frame so I cant pull it round. Will have to wait until OH gets back from MIL and then take the whole thing to bits. )gr:
I strike again!!ha ha .
lorna {hug}
I`m not a teacher for nothing, you know!! If I was clever, I`d be dangerous.
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Greenhouse staging

Post by Annie »

I hate it when you think 'blow it I can do that myself' and then fail so have to ask for help only to be given 'that' look - and it usually involves trying to move something heavier than I thought }hairout{
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

I'm in a similar situation - last year I built my own staging from pallet wood, starting off with sides, then moved them in the greenhouse and finished building it by screwing the slats on top. I was so proud of it but once I started to put trays of plants on top, the legs started to splay out ... I need to move it so that I can add braces but the thing is stuck solid the full length of the greenhouse }hairout{ It's just easier to wedge lengths of wood to stop it falling over but I have to step over them to get about in the greenhouse :oops:
secret squirrel
Legendary Laner

Post by secret squirrel »

I know just how you feel. I did it in the end, but today I can hardly move.
Also yesterday I removed the table saw from the lawn, left by OH and son last autumn, pot my cloches up over the veggie patch,, reloaded the greenhouse, and re-potted two small conifers into pots because the were growing at funny angles in front of the chicken run. Oh and I dismantled a chair bench that had rotted and is going to be replaced. All the excess flower pots were sorted and went into the small shed. Today I am sowing carrots. :-D
lorna {hug}
I`m not a teacher for nothing, you know!! If I was clever, I`d be dangerous.