Lucky find

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
Homemade
Legendary Laner

Lucky find

Post by Homemade »

No. 2 son moved with friends into a new rented house a fortnight ago. The former tenants had been rather slovenly to put it mildly. Having spent a week getting the house cleaned ( landlord paid) they went to look at the garden.
When they first saw the house they thought the garden ended at the leylandii hedge - but no there was a gap, and an area of garden with apple trees and two aluminium greenhouses. Very pleased they have got the landlord to agree to remove the huge pile of rubbish and have started plans for veggies.
Then today they found that the brambles at the end were covering another area with two sheds!!! A bit of hard work and a big bonfire and they will have gained some usefull storage too.
Don't think the landlord had ever bothered to look at the garden or hadn't thought they would be interested. He certainly isn't -he has told them they can do what they like with it so they are really excited.
Quand je serai vieille je vais vivre en France
Sunny Clucker, she came, she saw, she moved on!
perchy

Re: Lucky find

Post by perchy »

I am so envy}} , i would love to find something like that and have a challenge on the go, planning etc, how good, and of course you will be full of good advice )t'
Bollybarb
Legendary Laner

Re: Lucky find

Post by Bollybarb »

How exciting, go them!! i hope they get a rent reduction for a couple of months whilst they are clearing the ground!
I have chickens Blaze, Star and Comet, who have met Sunny Clucker in Cheshire :-)
I'm training to be a midwife!!!!!