Still plenty of colour

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Still plenty of colour

Post by albertajune »

Mid October and still a good bit of colour in the garden. What amazes me, is that plants from other seasons are blooming again. Even primroses have recently shown their heads, as is the winter flowering vibernum, which usually flowers on bare wood.
I think we are now in for a cold burst, so all will change, but I hope that lots of you are still enjoying your gardens.
The pic below was taken this morning.

I am now a widow and live with my memories.
perchy

Re: Still plenty of colour

Post by perchy »

Beautiful picture June, my nasturtians are still going strong, still a way to go I hope before the frosts )t'
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

Beautiful!!!!!!
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
manda

Post by manda »

It looks lovely June :-D
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Lovely garden pics as always June, your place is a credit to all your hard work.
fishpond
Legendary Laner

Post by fishpond »

Dropped to 3 degrees here last night, with what looks to be another cold one tonight.
This is not good news in the south.
I am sure we are heading for another very cold winter, so its big socks and woolly hats with plenty of early nights. yike*
No problem can withstand the power of continuous thought.
Panteg Produce
Legendary Laner

Post by Panteg Produce »

)t' Very nice picture!

:-D
Live a simple life and be happy , Rich.
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Lovely to see a garden looking so good in mid October. After an horrendous amount of rain I can't even get into the garden, I wanted to dig out the perennials,split and pot them up over the winter as they are in a right old jumble at the moment but there is no chance of me being able to do that with all this wet ground to contend with. On a happier note my Nelly Moser clematis is flowering well for the 1st time this year ,it missed the summer altogether and in the front garden my blue hydrangea is looking pretty still with a dahlia called peach brandy beside it making a lovely contrast .
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful