Mid November ?

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Mid November ?

Post by Richard »

In the garden I'm working in at present..

[center]Image

Image[/center]

These season's are going wrong !!

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Meredith
Longlasting Laner

Re: Mid November ?

Post by Meredith »

There's definitely something amiss with the seasons. I have strawberries ripening, they are horrible and soggy and not fit to eat but if I had covered them they would have been.

That garden looks more like September doesn't it?
Sunny Clucker welcome in Barnsley.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

It does Meredith.

It is a very well maintained garden I should add, but here in Kent, there are still so many leaves on the Tree's.

I've recorded my Acer over the last 10 years and every year the leaf's have fallen off between 3rd and 7th. November - they're still on there. All be it tired red brown, but still there.

Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Meredith
Longlasting Laner

Post by Meredith »

The leaves are still hanging on here too. We have a sycamore hanging over our conservatory, we don't clean the roof until they have all fallen off and we are still waiting.
Sunny Clucker welcome in Barnsley.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Lovely Richard, The Lys (i dont know what they are in England) are my favorite flowers, I love the smell from them .

Everything is all out of normal here too.... When i found the chicks the other day they were amoungst the trees... the trees had new spring shoots on them :shock: So many trees havent yet lost thier leaves, but the colours are stunning.....

The normal temperature here in November is around the 4° - 10° in the day time but at the moment we are still having temperatures of 20°, day in day out........ Not normal at all..... Im craving the cold and the winter )sh
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX