Legal Tree Height

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
Steve valentine
Legendary Laner

Re: Legal Tree Height

Post by Steve valentine »

That's a massive improvement, I bet peachy is happy today )t'
Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.
perchy

Post by perchy »

I most certainly am, and cannot wait to start looking at all possibilities for the garden, at least things will grow now )t'
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

That looks brilliant, Perchy. What a transformation! )t'
perchy

Post by perchy »

Well, I have been at work today and Mr P has been on nights so had a few hours sleep and started chopping the garden, and I mean chopping, he has to do it whilst I am out or I start to wobble and say we can keep everything, he has made a brilliant job of it and the girls have been helping, I think we have made our minds up as to what we are going to do with the garden, will take pics along the way. He had a bonfire tonight and we burnt alot of odd wood and bits of panels etc and managed to burn some of the garden rubbish as alot of it was very dry as it had been next to the conifers. I am not so stressed now as I can see it is going to be good when finished.
We have gained 4 foot of border, Mr P has measured it today, amazing.
I have been worried about the birds, but today I have seen the coal tit and blue tit visit, so will continue to hang some feeders, we still have some hedging at the bottom, am sure they will be ok >fi<
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Sounds like it's going to be totally transformed. Looking forward to more pics. :-D
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen