Have a sniff

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
silverback
Legendary Laner

Re: Have a sniff

Post by silverback »

Beautiful Perchy, my favourite rose is 'Zephirine Drouhin' , an old English climbing rose that's almost thornless, and has a lovely scent )t' )t'
I am old and wise, because I was young and stupid!.
tamk23
Legendary Laner

Post by tamk23 »

MissEllie wrote:I only have one wee lonely rose in my garden at the moment thanks to rabbits, chickens and puppy {cry} so it's lovely to have a borrow of yours {hug}
My favourite rose is blue moon, we used to have them in our garden when I was young. it's such a pretty colour.

Blue moon is my favourite as well )t' Mum had a blue moon in her garden when we were children and when I moved to my first house it was the first thing I planted. I did plant one at this house but not sure it's not be dug up by hubby when he put some fencing panels up )gr:

Lovely roses by the way perchy we have lots of rose plants in our garden as I think they look lovely {hug}
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

MissEllie wrote:My favourite rose is blue moon

I love Blue Moon as well. Also Geoff Hamilton is a lovely old fashioned rose and the smell is gorgeous
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

It seems anything home grown (flowers or vegetables) or home cooked is far superior to anything we can buy in supermarkets. Yours are absolutely beautiful and I am sure you can agree with old Will Shakespeare; "that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

All the flowers in our shops are imported either from Holland, where they are grown under glass or from Africa where I believe they grow a lot of roses.
Michael