Poultry at Stoneleigh market ?

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Freckle
Lively Laner

Poultry at Stoneleigh market ?

Post by Freckle »

Hi,
we've been planning to go to the henley on arden market for ages which has alot of poultry related things plus livestock.
Apparently this has now moved to stoneleigh park and is on today, i was wondering if anyone has any more info on it ?

perchy

Re: Poultry at Stoneleigh market ?

Post by perchy »

Sorry no information on this but have a good time, and make sure you come back with the amount you went for )grin2(
Freckle
Lively Laner

Post by Freckle »

we're only going for a day out.....but who knows >fi<
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

sorry can't help with info but you brought back memories for me with the mention of Stonleigh . )ot: As a youngster I spent hours on my pony exploring the deepark and then when I was older attending the Royal Show (how sad it is no longer) and the Town and Country show and in my minds eye I can still see the old forge in the middle of the village where I took my pony to be shod .
No help to you at all but thanks for the memories {hug}
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

I found this on Google, Henley market has moved to Stratford upon Avon cattle market on the B4362 now on Tuesdays starting at 10am with produce, eggs, poultry and Bric a brac.
Angela
Usually Barking Up the Wrong Tree