chicken feet in water :/

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
jay-jay
Learner Laner

Re: chicken feet in water :/

Post by jay-jay »

again thank you all that have took the time to help out a fellow chooker )t'

MO- i wasnt gona put the sawdust as bedding as i use straw, i have put straw down to soak up the water but the mud just cocers it and after a few days its stinks like a rotten corpse, so i was gona dig loads of saw dust into the grouns to hopefully soak up all the water but all depends how much it is :(

but as family is away ima do an all nighter and when i let the chickens out at around 4.30 am ima kick them out into the garden so i can get to welding the frame up ready to put a roof on, my friend makes his own catering trucks and uses perspex for the roof on the trailers so he said he will sort thru his offcuts and bring down the big pieces so all bein well i will get it done today and get some pix up asap :)

on another note i added the "down the lane" face book page and for all you who have visited today and yesterday i posted a pic of my chooks and bantum cockral his names rocky, you might have seen him :D any thanks again everyone its nice to no and see theres still some very decent and nice people ready to help others out so thanks again :D