Free pest control around Greater Manchester.

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
dentman
Learner Laner

Free pest control around Greater Manchester.

Post by dentman »

Hello and thank you for viewing my post, now let me please introduce myself. My name is Simon and I'm 45 married and have a daughter. I have successfully run my own business for the past 10 years and I have been shooting for approx 8 yrs.
What I am offering is totally FREE of charge to you. So if you have a pest problem with rats, rabbits, pigeons, magpies and any vermin on the governments vermin list. I am happy to even work around your home or farm buildings,If you've seen one or two rats around your land its guaranteed there will be a lot more and poisons aren't always the safest option!! if pigeons are causing a mess on expensive machines. Are squirrels getting into your roof space? I live in Greater Manchester and I'm happy to travel 30ish miles, i hold an insurance policy with the BASC which offers £2,000,000 cover.
I shoot a modern air-rifle (not the old break barrel type) which has its own built in air tank along with a silencer which makes it almost whisper quiet. I have my own night vision so with your permission I can hunt rats when they are the most active, I do not use the old traditional methods of lamping nor do i use dogs, so once I identify the rats runs I can ambush them there. I will pick up anything that I shoot where possible and can either leave for you to see how successful I am doing or can just remove.
So if you think I can be of help to you in the first instance reply to this or personally message me I will then give you my mobile.
I am more than happy to come to see you face to face to discuss any issues you may have, and will bring along my equipment for you to inspect.
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you.
Regards
Simon
Modify message