Thinking of finding a good home for my Chickens ...

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Chicken drumstick
Longlasting Laner

Thinking of finding a good home for my Chickens ...

Post by Chicken drumstick »

Hi all

I love my chucks and they have a home for life here ....but if i,m honest after 2 years plus i,ve decided long term i,m not going to be a chicken keeper for ever .

Its to do with space / time mainly .

I have 7 , two are ex batts , 2 isa browns , 2 sussex and a magpie .

Down to 2 x eggs per day at this time of year but eggs were always a bonus anyway 0)

I,m in Warrington Cheshire .

I,m NOT advertising these anywhere as they can live there life out in comfort and are well loved and looked after .....but if anyone is interested on here and wants them there yours .

Its just the chickens plus feeders no hutch or run as there built into the shed and wont move .

I know its a long shot and i wont let them go to anyone who has not got a decent size set up (sorry) or they can spend there days with me .

Basically if a long term member on here with a decent set up wants them there yours ...if not not worries they will get there sprout peelings on xmas day and will be well looked after in 2016 as always .

Happy xmas all

{hug&kiss}

sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: Thinking of finding a good home for my Chickens ...

Post by sandy »

Drummy hello )wav( have been missing your posts for so long now. Quite stunned to see this post but things and circumstances change dont they. Glad to hear you are well though
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Chookaholic
Longlasting Laner

Post by Chookaholic »

Hi Drummy: )wav( long time no see :-D

im crazy busy with my girls , chicks , quail and hatching: if you are still wanting to rehome i will help you out ; i dont know if youll remember im also in Warrington, in Orford to be exact. I have 23 at present ...so much for me wanting just 6 .

my numbers 07880982632 if you would like to give me a bell or a text

I hope youre well

Lisa
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Hi , I thought I was the only softie and mad chicken keeper , Lisa . Hope you can help out .
Its is a bit far to collect . Someone I know will need some girls soon .
Was going to get him to go to Fresh start for hens as break my heart to choose who will leave my flock .
It will all sort it self out in the end to the good .
Bob
Chookaholic
Longlasting Laner

Post by Chookaholic »

most of my flock now consists of chooks that people have had to rehome :-D I dont mind i have a big garden for them . I dont like to see people struggling to rehome them; i had one lady burst into tears here as she was desperate bless her.

I couldnt imagine not having them now the more i learn the more i like them :D even admin on a site now so its 24/7 hahaha feathers in our blood Bob :D >ch< >ch<
Chicken drumstick
Longlasting Laner

Post by Chicken drumstick »

Hi Gang {hug}

Thanks for the replies 0)

Hi Lisa

Sorry for the late reply , if you can still re home them yes please there yours .

No problem if you have changed your mind or have no space etc , will contact you on FB if thats ok .