Used chicken coop and run

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Sheila D
Longlasting Laner

Used chicken coop and run

Post by Sheila D »

Anyone wanting a free chicken coop with large fox proof run? We have never had redmite or any other health problem with our hens. All four have lived a long and healthy life, but we recently rehomed our last hen to a neighbour as we didnt want her to be alone. All the others had passed away over the past two years through old age. The run needs dismantling and consists of two large 'rooms' with fox proof wire and with 3 full height doors so you can walk around upright in the runs. Its all in really good condition but needs a bit of DIY on the nest box lid. I'll keep it on offer for the next couple of weeks and then if nobody wants it, it will be gone to the local dump.
Sheila

lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Re: Used chicken coop and run

Post by lancashire lass »

Hi Sheila - I don't need a coop or run at this moment. I wonder if it might be an idea to let people know whereabouts you are (which nearest town / city) and that might encourage people fairly local to you to come forward? Hope you do find a new home for the items as that can be quite an expensive part of keeping chickens )t'