Looking after Rosie

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Looking after Rosie

Post by albertajune »

I hope that my Rosie knows how much she is spoilt. I have just made a path from her small run to the greenhouse. She loves it in the greenhouse but 7in of snow made it impossible for her. She is now very happy in there with a dish of chopped lettuce, grated cheese and blueberries, a bit of crumbled scone and a small pot of greek yoghurt. Her chicken food and water is where she should be. :-D
I am now a widow and live with my memories.

lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Re: Looking after Rosie

Post by lancashire lass »

)like( my girls had boiled egg with their usual grain, seed & greens for breakfast. I was really surprised to find snow actually inside the Spice girls run but then it has been very windy and somehow was driven into the run and all over the coop which is normally dry from the corrugated plastic roof.
Grannyof4
Legendary Laner

Post by Grannyof4 »

My Bertha is in the log cabin again.
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

Crikey, I though I spoilt my girls but if they hear what Rosie has they'll be jealous {rofwl} Fed up with these freezing temperatures now, had to keep de-icing the outside water yesterday. At least they have the warm'ish' shed to go into )t'
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx