ROSIES ROSE

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Cheshire Chick
Longlasting Laner

Re: ROSIES ROSE

Post by Cheshire Chick »

What a beautiful Rose - so fitting for your lovely girl Rosie. I love the shade - it's looks almost like an apricot colour. )like(

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

That's a beautiful rose June and very apt for her namesake, Rosie. On here we all know how hard it is to lose a much loved pet, and so do pop by and talk about her as often as you'd like. Us chicken diarists quite often talk about our girls (and boys) gone by, it's a way of holding them close once more so we quite understand how nice it is to be able to mention names again and remember happy times with them {hug}

I've planted sunflowers and dahlias over Tiggsy's grave, and so far they haven't been dug up by my marauding twosome! I'm looking forward to a colourful autumn for her
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Thank you ladies. I joined the lane when I had my first chickens and learned most of what I know. Still enjoy reading about your girls x
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

june it is beautiful )like( what a wonderful tribute to you lost beloved girlie
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

sandy wrote:june it is beautiful )like( what a wonderful tribute to you lost beloved girlie

Hi Sandy. This one is for my last and only girl Rosie. It is planted next to the steps where she spent so much time outside the French windows. All my other girls are under rose bushes or shrubs.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.