7 eggs from 7 chickens.

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

7 eggs from 7 chickens.

Post by Gwenoakes »

YAY. I have had my ladies since Oct last year and had real probs with broodiness, so I am absolutely delighted to report that today is the first time I have had 7 eggs from 7 chickens. How long it will last I cannot even guess, but I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Re: 7 eggs from 7 chickens.

Post by KarenE »

yay! No more freeloading fluffy butts! A 7 egg omelette for breakfast tomorrow, and keep your fingers crossded they keep paying their way :-D
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: 7 eggs from 7 chickens.

Post by sandy »

It is strange how well the girls are laying in the heat, maybe they need to get them out before they scramble {rofwl} I can do one better the other day I had 5 eggs from the enclosed area with 4 hens!
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/