Mrs B's Wild Chicks

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Re: Mrs B's Wild Chicks

Post by aishakali »

Mrs B wrote:
I have to put them on the ground before lifting them over the wall so get a soggy bottom (the bag gets a soggy bottom my bottom may be saggy but not soggy)

{rofwl} {rofwl} Lucky you, mines saggy but also sometimes soggy when I sit on a wet bench {rofwl}
LYN

Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

{rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}

What's this about pink pellets by the way? Where do you get them from? :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Its just pink bits in the pellets Bev, not ALL pink, bet you are disappointed! Imagine, PINK pellets {rofwl}
LYN
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

aishakali wrote:Its just pink bits in the pellets Bev, not ALL pink, bet you are disappointed! Imagine, PINK pellets {rofwl}

That'd be ace Lyn )t' :-D {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Hi Wild Chicks it is cold but a lovely bright day would you like to come out and play?

I open the door and am knocked over in the feathered frenzy to get out to their garden.

I go down to the lawn with them and give them the strawberries I bought them, a minute later I am covered in strawberries they have spat out )de: I scrape it off as best I can and set about doing some chickeny chores.
Next minute there is an almighty thud as Fatso the squirrel launches himself from the wall and scoffs down the remnants of the strawberries. He has an eating disorder and should be on Embarrassing Fat Squirrels on tv.
Bridgets Mum
Longlasting Laner

Post by Bridgets Mum »

Mrs B wrote: He has an eating disorder and should be on Embarrassing Fat Squirrels on tv.

{rofwl}
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Another giggle for the day {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} . How come its always you who makes me laugh Mrs.B {rofwl} {rofwl}
LYN
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

{rofwl} Mrs B your"e priceless the antics of you and your girls never fails to make me laugh {rofwl}
Beerless raises a titter or two as well when hes on form )t'
Keep up the great posts :-D Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

aishakali wrote:Another giggle for the day {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} . How come its always you who makes me laugh Mrs.B

Possibly because I am a walking disaster and Beerless is an incompetent oaf
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

This is fatso, think I took the photo a month or two ago

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

That is one FAT squirrel! Why Mrs B were your giving your girls strawberries? Mine totally ignore them. I dont get a soggy bottom but I do get a mucky one OUTSIDE of course as some little Princess always poos on my tree trunk. It is depressingly cold isnt it, Fatso has no need to worry though
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Mrs B wrote:
aishakali wrote:Another giggle for the day {rofwl} {rofwl} . How come its always you who makes me laugh Mrs.B

Possibly because I am a walking disaster and Beerless is an incompetent oaf

Here we go again!! {rofwl} {rofwl}

Perhaps your fat squirrel has eaten all the other squirrels and that's why he's fat :?
LYN
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

7 lovely eggs again today thanks girls.

The swans seem to have moved down the river so Wild Chicks contented themselves with sitting on the compost bins clucking at passing lorry drivers in the hope of causing a pile up, the regular drivers are used to this now so just ignore them.

Dot and Amelia were as usual wimping out and following me around.

Hopefully Friday we can give the cube a really good scrub out, sick of just doing half a job due to bad weather.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Oh I so agree with the cube cleaning. Two lovelies have taken to doing a lovely running poo down the door you take off and someone else is pooing on the step on the round bit into the nestbed. It;s so cold by the time I take hot water down it is cooling off so been using dettol wetwipes in the interim
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Sandy I fnd clening the poo trays and roosts a doddle to wash and dry but the interior not so easy when the weather is bad. My next house will have a water point close enough to get a hose to the chicken area. }hairout{

I do love my cube but long to have my chickens in a normal garden visible from the house.