Aishakalis Chix

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Re: Aishakalis Chix

Post by aishakali »

Hi Sandy and Ace )wav(
The partition has been down all day! I even left it down when I had to go out! They were fine when I got back and I left them to sort themselves out at bedtime. When I checked on them, the two sets were in their own coops :-D It remains to be seen whether they will stay in their own beds but at least today was a success.
I chickened out of leaving the partition down overnight :oops: but will take it down as soon as I go out to them tomorro morning )t'
LYN

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

yay Lyn )c(

I bet they'll be fine - they are hardier than we think, I suspect. Glad it's gone well, and here's hoping harmony continues to reign. half the time I think they put on a display for us, and are perfectly happy when we're not around :-D
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Any further updates Lyn on the mingling?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

The girls are together all day now and tonight the partition is staying down )t' Milli and Molli have investigated the big girls house, and Molli layed her egg in there :? The big girls love the teenys house, and Sweetie layed her egg in there this morning :? They do seem to be getting on better and Molli is not quite so scared of the thugs. Sal had a little go at her today but she didn't panic like she usually does and Sal quit when I shouted at her the tyke!
So all in all things are looking up :-D Mind you it has been over 3 months to get this far. Probably due to me being too anxious >dum<
LYN
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

You can NEVER be too anxious, as we all know on here they have different personalities so intros are never going to be the same. So glad Sal and Sweetie are going strong , you can forgive them for a bit of naughtiness as long as they are healthy and happy cant you {hug}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

I think I may have a lap sitter :-D :-D !!!

She just hopped onto the bench and then onto my lap :-D Had to put her down in the the end as my bum was completely numb :-D
LYN
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Lyn... I don't know whether you've noticed... but you seem to have a feather duster on your lap {rofwl}

That is so sweet! A fluffly lap sitter! I know that feeling when you have to reluctantly shake them off because you're bum's gone numb )t' Wouldn't change it for the world. I'm so pleased you have another lap sitter even if it's just a big ole ball of fluffy feathers really
Karen
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

So glad you have a lap sitter, I know how much miss that closeness {hug} What a gorgeous girlie(cant see you though) naughty Karen {warn} mentioning feather dusters

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Molli sat on my lap again so it wasn't a fluke :-D and I can stroke her and she goes to sleep bless her! My Boots loved to sit on my lap but she hated being touched, so this is something special for me {hug}
Sweeties still laying around 4-5 egg a week and the teenys have started again too and Sal has a raw egg breakfast nearly every morning :? I'm really hoping Sal makes it to her 2 year henniversary with me in April. Its taken 22 months but her limp has GONE!!!!
LYN
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Lyn after all her little dramas I am sure Sal is going to get there and add many many months after too >fi< So glad you have a lap sitter know how much you missed that special time

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Lyn, how lovely to hear Molli's a proper purry lap sitter. )t'
Karen
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

yike* yike* a feather duster Molly close your little ears sweetheart and take no notice at all you are a beautiful little girl ,naughty lady lol mind you you are the poshest feather duster I have ever seen {rofwl}

Aishakali well done at the mingling when we expect trouble the little minxes give us none and when we don't and let our guard (and partitions down) they throw down their handbags and whip up a tornado )de:

I find my little Fleur such a friendly girl too so chatty and will sit on my lap whilever I let her im sure she would happily sit on the sofa too she loves company and stroking but my goodness the sound of that contented purring is heartwarming xxx
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Hi all. A few pics of my girls: They never fail to make me smile :-D {hug} {hug}

Tatty Sal. Its her henniversary next month, she will have been home 2yrs >fi<

Sweetie. She never shuts her beak up! If she's not singing she's not well!

Milli posing:Image

Those stupid feet feathers }hairout{ Image

Gorgeous little Molli. I could eat her!! (figuratively speaking of course >dum< )

The gang
LYN
Bridgets Mum
Longlasting Laner

Post by Bridgets Mum »

Hi Lyn
Your girls are gorgeous and how great that the mingling is going well and that you have a lap sitter. What more could a chicken mamma want? :-D
Thomassio
Lively Laner

Post by Thomassio »

Great diary, lovely pics and chooks, can't wait for mine! Thank you.