Aishakalis Chix

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: Aishakalis Chix

Post by sandy »

They will have missed you, you are such a good mummy {hug&kiss} Enjoy the rest of your henfree time
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Got home 5.00am ~eep~ . Went out and saw the girls 8.30 and it was soooo quiet! Usually as soon as I open the door I can hear them all shouting for me, so the silence was very strange. The teenys are a lot more skittish than before I left, and that in only a week :? Hope they relax more soon. Sweetie and Sal seemed pleased to see me (or the mealworms, haven't quite worked it out yet >shrug<
Gave the run a good clean out. The coops weren't too bad so Ryan has my seal of approval, well nearly )t'
LYN
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

They will be back to their normal giddy selves before you know it Lyn :-D

Hope youv'e had a great time, where did you go i must have missed it

Also when my daughter went to turkey fo 2 wks a couple of yrs ago her horse Danny who is very close to her was very quiet and subdued while she was away and the 1st day she was back, and obviously missed her.
So maybe thats why your girls are like that too and were missing their mum and wern't expecting you {hug} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

I love these photos lyn absolutely beautiful I have missed so much on these diaries {hug} {hug} {hug} {hug}
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Lyn can I have Ryan on loan the next time I go away :-D
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Thanks Ace, they are little darlings, Molly sits in my hand, shes such a Sweetie {hug}
Sandy if you lived nearer I would happily hen sit, never mind Ryan!

Not much change with the intro's. They are still separated in the run and have their own coop. but I let them into the garden together when I'm watching. Sweetie has now decided that its fun to chase Molly and make her squeal, the little tyke! Both Sal and Sweetie are ok with Milli. Why would they both pick on Molly, she's bottom hen and tries to keep well out of the way of the big girls :?
Flippin' hens!
LYN
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Are you trying to figure out why a chicken does whatever it does Lyn?? {warn}

That's the road to insanity!
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Poor Molly {hug&kiss} but I bet you are so glad both Sal and Sweetie have got their mojo back after their troubles bless them

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

After a worrying 3 days when Sweetie was unwell, I'm relieved that she seems much better today :-D She passed what looked like bits of a lash yesterday so it seems likely that this was what was making her feel so grotty. I know hens can seem as if they are better and then go downhill again so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my little darling >fi< It was wonderful to hear her singing to me when I went out to them and vying for her share of the grape I give them every morning, it brought tears to my eyes :oops: I'm really hoping she stops laying now as haven't had an egg from her since last Friday and she's been a brilliant little egg provider {hug}
LYN
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Good news that Sweetie has bucked up Lyn, I really hope she puts all this behind her and settles down to a nice long egg-laying retirement.
Karen
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Thanks Karen {hug}
LYN
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Aw Lyn I was fearing the worst when you didn't post on the chicken keeping thread. So glad Sweetie is getting better, still gonna send her lots of >fi< for a full recovery, just stop trying to lay those eggs little Missy {hug}

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Thankfully Sweetie seems back to normal :-D Poor little Molli is still terrified of the big girls and runs away from them screaming, even if they're not taking any notice of her. Had to squirt them a couple of times, and now they have only to see the water bottle and they are like Speedy Gonzalez......gone!...... Off to Egypt on Monday, our neighbour is seeing to the girls this time as the dark mornings and evenings means it's impossible for Ryan to get here when its light. So more worrying about them :? This will be the last time we go away in the winter! it's too much hassle!
Getting around 4 eggs a week from Milli, little sweetheart {hug} None from Molli as she's moulting, and a softie every so often from Sal still. Sweetie layed a soft shelled one yesterday, intact, so the girls had it for supper >ch<
LYN
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Great news that Sweetie is back to her usual self Lyn and that the other girls are doing well. Enjoy Egypt!
Karen
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

KarenE wrote:Great news that Sweetie is back to her usual self Lyn and that the other girls are doing well. Enjoy Egypt!

Will try )hic( Would enjoy it more if I could leave the girls with Sandy )grin2(
LYN