Legendary Laner

Re: Aceface and The Stinkbombs !

Post by Linda S »

{hug&kiss} your such a softy thats why we love you {hug&kiss} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you

aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

aww thank you linda but their little cheeps coming from their little house were so pleading {cry} I went out n hour ago to see if I could hear anything and it was all quiet but they seem too little to be out bless them im sure they will get used to it ,I have got a big house for when they grow but I don't think it will suit them yet as it seems too big for them to keep warm in it if that makes sense ,the babies are fully feathered and they have loads of warm hay and its lined with cardboard and a bit of carpet ssshhh don't tell anyone else or they will think im really daft in the head {rofwl} so I know they are snuggly but there isn't heaps of room and they are without food and water obviously and they have been used to getting a drink and something to eat whenever they want I made sure they had something b4 bed ,I think im getting softer the more hens I get {hug}
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Sounds like a perfect wee home for now Ace {hug}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Hows things down at the palace Ace i hope the girls are looking after Mum and please give her a {hug&kiss} for mexxLindaxx
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

the palace is doing just fine linda thank you mum sends a big hello )wav( and wants to know when you are coming next ,there is a rescue in june you know )w( :):):)
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

Oooooh, what date, Ace?????
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Hi Ace are you a collection point this time or are you helping anyone out )t' Lindaxx
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Ace just been catching up on your diary, fantastic photos )t'
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

the last few weeks have been so busy what with one thing and another ...

but here goes all is well in cluckingham palace Isabella is a lot better and back on form and has reseated herself as top hen ,frankii is relieved he hated it when the coop was all upset.

The lovely delphine went broody and I popped 5 eggs under her 2 of hers which she laid ,I blue egg from my rheima ,and one of pippys eggs,and she is due to hatch at some time over sunday ish ,and guess what today pippy is displaying broody symptoms we all know those head down ,little bloomers up in the air,high pitched scream like a velociraptor,and sitting on anybodys eggs ,she has decided the best place to be is bang in the middle of frankiis house right in the doorway ,I have popped her out today and she happily played in the garden ,she was back on a brown ex batt egg at 6pm {rofwl} ,and I had to take it away so if anybody wants to hatch out any eggs I have the perfect incubator all set up and in excellent working order, {rofwl} .
of course if she continues to display and sits tight I will give her a couple of eggs as I have some people interested in my banty offspring ,if anyone else is interested give me the nod ill pop an extra under >dum<

I will not be inviting big al to my house over the next couple of weeks as he is likely to have her on a turkey egg yike* bless her she is a titch and her little legs would dangle ,I am quickly learning to recognise the signs of broodiness and no doubt knowing my luck all 3 of my banties will go broody at the same time and I wont have a spare nest box for love nor money .

my babies are now very big and beautiful they have put themselves on layers pellets this week picking up the odd one here and there so I now leave growers down and layers so they can make the transition themselves they are 14 weeks so ready to have layers brought into their diet they are still very happy to sit on my knee and each evening happily go to sleep there whilst I am on the phone to my pal.

Bridgets Mum
Longlasting Laner

Post by Bridgets Mum »

by aceface » Today, 22:37

.........they are still very happy to sit on my knee and each evening happily go to sleep there whilst I am on the phone to my pal.

Watch what you're teaching them - they'll be wanting to make their own phone calls very soon!
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

Bridgets Mum wrote:
by aceface » Today, 22:37

.........they are still very happy to sit on my knee and each evening happily go to sleep there whilst I am on the phone to my pal.

Watch what you're teaching them - they'll be wanting to make their own phone calls very soon!

{rofwl} they are such knee huggers though, I mean who am I to sit in their lovely cosy run and not expect my knee to be used as a snuggle down place ,just a lowly chicken servant to these cutey pies >ch<

they all have me wound round their little fingers ,too soft that's my trouble ,never mind theyre happy and so am I xx:):)

aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

this is my little Delphine doing a great impression of a squashed slipper ,happily sitting on her clutch of 5 eggs

and this is her little maternity unit

and of course the proud father to be

my cheeky little hen from march rehome Prila investigating where the humans live she was found in the kitchen actually on top of the pedal bin about to leap up onto the work surface but I had left the porch door open ,foolishly

and my old girl Isabella resting under the lilac tree she is getting stronger after being so poorly she doesn't lay now bless her and im glad she suffered horrid softies in the few days before she was so ill and im glad she recovered and left it behind her she is still top hen and running the coop very well with frankii assisting

and the baby Boudica who is now no longer a baby but a budding beauty ,now 15 weeks and doing very well accepted totally into the flock and very happy

and this is Patrick my latest pigeon with his father he is such a handsome pigeon

I will update when Delphine hatches her eggs {hug}

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Wonderful pics Ace, but is it my eyesight or can I only count 4 eggs in the nest not 5? >dum<
LYN
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

aishakali wrote:Wonderful pics Ace, but is it my eyesight or can I only count 4 eggs in the nest not 5? >dum<

she laid one a day after I took the photo {rofwl}

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

So glad Isabella is doing better(sorry I got her name wrong in my om :oops: ) lovely photos, Frankii is a magnificient boy )t'
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/