The Awesome Foursome!

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Re: The Awesome Foursome!

Post by KarenE »

I think that sounds like a good idea. Get winter out of the way (it's horrible anyway with all the mud) and then think again. )t'

take care, and I'm glad your dad's helped out.
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper

Katiki
Lively Laner

Post by Katiki »

So it's been a short while now. Garden looks like a garden. An empty garden. No belle. No Hedwig. No May. No Fawkes

No immense eggs. I noticed the lack in my daughters muffin she'd baked just not quite as good...

I want some girls back. But I still feel it'd be wrong. My neighbour from next door but one came round the weekend following the loss of our girls to warn me he'd lost all 3 of his that Thursday. Felt awful I'd not warned him prior. Was just too caught up in my own stuff. Can't really put more in this foxes path
[center][/center]Belle aka bellatrix, Fawkes, May and HedwigRIP

[center]One horse, one cat and two chinchillas.[/center]
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

I'm sorry to hear the fox has been back at work. Hope your neighbour is okay. Don't be too hard on yourself, you had a lot on your plate.

It's difficult isn't it? Chances are that if you did decide to get more girls, it sounds like you'd pretty much have to have them in their run the whole time, as free ranging could be too dangerous (once you're sure your run is secure of course). It's a tough call to make - if you do decide you have the option of course.
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper