Lilys flock

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
amber66
Longlasting Laner

Lilys flock

Post by amber66 »

Hello Lily here, i am top hen of a flock of three girls (our mummy is Amber) the other girls names are Poppy and Marigold. Now our phone is charged i thought i would let you know what we get upto without mum knowing +f+
Poppy had not been well, something to do with laying softies, i ask you fancy not making the eggs properly, mine are always perfect.
Poor Poppy she really was not well and one morning mum came and took her away as you can imagine after reading some of the diaries we were thinking the worst but after 2 days she came back with some really scary stories that would make your beak curl.
Mum had taken her to the scary needle man for 4 days on the trot but she got her own back on day 3 by pecking his finger. While she was incarsarated in the hospital wing (mums spare room) she was offered lots of nice things to eat such as meal worms, tomatoes, sardines and even scrambled eggs, mum even hand fed her.
I thought about feining illness to get all those treats but am too scared of the nasty needle man. I will sign off now as mum has just given us some corn and i want some before Marigold eats it all, she may be smaller than me but boy can she eat,
Power to all henpens.
Lily.

Kuikentje
Longlasting Laner

Re: Lilys flock

Post by Kuikentje »

Thank you for your story, Lily, I am dying to see what happens next
Life's too short to quarrel
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: Lilys flock

Post by sandy »

Hello Lily )wav(
I think you are going to enjoy bokking with your own kind. We are obviously of the same ilk starting our own diaries. Now I have lots of henpals I have asked the human known as the Lord to change the title from My Diary to the Henpals diary as I it isn't really mine anymore its all of ours and I look forward to swapping stories with you Lily {hug&kiss}
Gwen (the hen)
xxxxx
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/