Re: The Henpals Rainbow Bridge Log

Post by amber66 »

So sorry to hear this Sandy. Sending you a HUGE hug. {hug}
Amber.

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

So sorry to hear the very tragic news of losses in the Pink Ladies and Ped flocks. Condolences on the recent losses of Lavendar Lil, Little Louse and Fray Wray Woo {hug} It is always sad to hear of the passing of fellow henpals, particularly when they are also fellow members of the Secret Sisterhood of Woo.

Dory Grey, Tiddly and Pokey
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Chief mischief maker and hatcher of super cunnin plots hinvolvin fake kidnappins an ransoms of massive mags of mealworms, we are sad to report the loss of Tiddly. Free from the cages for two and a half years and she spent every one of those days in a whirl of activity and naughtiness, when she wasn't snoozing on mum's knees or writing henpal diary adventures.

She was of course the instigator of the Door Knocking, having discovered the secret treat dispensing door in the Big Door. We resolve to teach all future flock members this technique, in memory of her.

Finally we would like all henpals to remember her at her best - eyeing up the apple tree as a possible ransom site drop:

Dory Grey and Pokey
DO NOT BLAME THE CHIKENS!!!
Karen
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Hi , House of Penelope and Red ,
Sad to have to say , The Famous Photo Shoot CAPTAIN CHAOS , Stray obtained from the Vets , survivor of dog attack , handsome boy of the gharden , was Put to SLEEP.
He died from blood poisoning . Although the sore on his shoulder was healing well , unknown to all , he had another on his body . He did not respond tp the meds supplied 3 days ago. I got him to the vets to late as he was laying down .
If he was standing they would have put him in intensive care ward.....
I am deeply upset about his passing and the hsens will miss him very much in the garden as will trhe children in the street.
Fly high and say hello to those passed over already . Make room for Mrs Woo whom will join you shortly.
I was honoured to have such a rare bird in my garden.
Bob
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

These posts have made me very sad. Such a shame when you have battled hard for them and grown accustomed to their ways and personalities - especially the mischief-makers.
Hugs to everyone who's lost a pal recently. {hug}
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

I am new on here but have spent the last 11 days catching up on the henpals diary so I feel like I know the tremendous hunk Capt Chaos and the mistress of cunning and instigations Tiddly. Myself and all the Pink Ladies and Peds send lots of hugs to the House of Penelope and Red and Dory and Pokey in their very sad losses.
Blue
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Huge condolences to the flock of Penny and Red on the sad, sad loss of Captain Chaos, Henpal Hunk Extraordinaire who would have had a starring role - maybe even the front page! - if we'd ever done our Henpal Hunks Calendar. We are so sorry to hear of his passing at much too young an age {hug}

Our thoughts are with his flock, and our henpal wishes are all aimed at Mrs Woo

From a still grieving Dory Grey and Pokey
Karen
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Hi , Baldie , close friend to Desmond died on sat afternoon in her sleep. Her swollen under carriage and body failure caused her crop never to empty.
Meds failed and she had a good life after being bought at an auction .She tried to grow her feathers on her tail and she was heavily moulting.
Will miss her as a character in the flock and always pecking at Desmonds feathers , tidying him up.
Fly high and say hi to those gone before you.
Bob
Flock of Penelope and Red
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Fly high Baldie, after your CC {hug&kiss}
Pink Ladies
The Peds
xxx
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
amber66
Longlasting Laner

Post by amber66 »

So sorry Bob. Sweet dreams little one. {hug}
Amber.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I have just been reading all the posts on here and think it wonderful how much joy our chickens bring to us and how much we miss them when they are gone.
I still love and miss all my girls and have so many reminders of them in my home and garden. I do hope that they are all having the sweetest dreams.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

We are sure all our helpals over the Bridge are having sweet dreams but more importantly, limitless mealworms and massive corns on the cobs and whatever their little heroic hearts desire. We only hope they think of us as often as we think of them {hug}

Dory Grey and Pokey
Karen
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Hi all , I lost a hen from the last 8 hens got from BHWT . No signs of illness , she only had 6mths at the most of freedom . Better than she would have got uf not rescued .
Fly high over the bridge .
Bob
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Hi all , not sure if this should written , but I feel I lost something even if it could not actually fly over the bridge.
One egg , from a naked neck couple from Birmingham area , was broken reason unknown . Goldie and Moe will be at a loss now as only one egg each /chick.
Hope it hen /cockerel gets a lift to the other side.
Bob
Flock of Penelope and Red.
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Hi all , today at 11.30 am MRS WOO joined her feathered friends over the Rainbow Bridge . She finally died of her long illness . She had the best of the sun and I will miss her feds and watering. Pass on the news to CC Junior is running around looking for the Famous Capt.Chaos....
Bob