Grow your Own Diaries 2013 Info

Forgot what happened last year - maybe it's here!!
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Grow your Own Diaries 2013 Info

Post by Richard »

Now in it's fourth year

[center]Image[/center]

So, here we go for 2013

Please title your Diary thread something like 'Your name's 2013 Diary', that way, when 2013 comes to an end it's easier to look up the year after and so on.

So, we're starting it off a bit earlier than usual, but I'm sure that many have ideas and plan's for this year and would like to tell us now, maybe based on last year's goods and bads - then we'll see how it all progress's through the year.

Maybe you're busy building a new Shed, or doing a bit of landscaping even.

Whatever, have a great growing year and don't forget that in Autumn we will once again be having our annual Virtual Vegetable Growing Show! So get your camera ready, don't let a good veg pass you by !!

Richard )t'

ALL 2012 THREADS HAVE BEEN MOVED INTO THE 2012 Sub Forum directly above this one
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
vegalot
Lively Laner

Re: Grow your Own Diaries 2013 Info

Post by vegalot »

Richard wrote:
So, here we go for 2012.

Please title your Diary thread something like 'Your name's 2012 Diary', that way, when 2012 comes to an end it's easier to look up the year after and so on.

Lost a year Richard? or just wishful thinking )run(
If a man is alone in the garden and speaks, and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
Richard

Post by Richard »

When you are immortal, the number of the year doesn't really mean anything.
:-D :-D :-D
I"ll edit.

Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Really like the idea that you have saved the 2012 dairies Richard. I can see it been very usefull to someone who maybe growing veg for the first time to get a better understanding of what to do and when to do it. And of course for us to look back at our own dairies to see how this year successes and failures compare with last years )t'
Dont ever grow up, its a trap
Richard

Post by Richard »

Thanks Bob, I must own up it was a comment by Maggie which gave me the idea.

)t' )t'