jtlady's diary xxxxx

Forgot what happened last year - maybe it's here!!
jtlady
Learner Laner

jtlady's diary xxxxx

Post by jtlady »

What a exciting day for me:

I found this lovely form to share overexcitement of having my allotment and baby sikies and getting my garden and house in order.

Today I took my babies, Dobby, Amy and gertie to the alotment so they can get used to my big girl Clara.

Ans she wasnt intreasted, i think discust and I am going to ignore you was the order of the day, the babies liked feeling the ground under their feet though. They didnt even noticed when being nosey one of them got a pink bum from going to near the house I was painting bright pink!

Now as I am new let me explain, sadly I have have to work, {cry} but to contrast this i now have a allotment, only had it since sept so spent the winter of dreaming what I can do and that consisted of having chickens, growing my own food and summer evenings barbiquing and drinking cider, so far all the exeriance i have had is splinters getting two chicens and not realising one was a boy and wrestling him to the grown ( seriously he was seven foot tall) and lots of cold weather bit the dream is still there.

My allotment is lovely and people get on......................mostly but there is a few charecters which i am sure i will bore you all with in the coming months...anyoo.back to today..................

I have moved the old wooden wendy house down there and called it The Ranch and this is where the babies will live. Anyhoo... i painted it pink , bright pink and it will have a white window box and shutters, it looks more Shabby than shabby chic, but its the first step towards my dream.

Anyway..............nice t {hug} o meet you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Re: jtlady's diary xxxxx

Post by Linda S »

Hi there )wav( Iv just had such a giggle reading your post im sure you will fit in great with us all, and there is so much on here to get involved in.
Dont know if you have been in members chat yet but ther is an intro section on there and we do have some good dicussions and laughs
There are some great people who are all willing to share thier knowlege these diarys are brilliant, i didnt grow much last year but by reading members plans it has given me the will this year
We have also got a chicken diary so you will be busy telling us about your days and looking forward to seeing you around the forum :-D Linda
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Hello back , you sound one excited and happy lady, lovely to have a dream and then to see it coming true )t'
We have lots of different topics as you can see but just a tip, you can post your chookie news in the chicken diary pages ( think this is where this is posted)and then as you lottie takes shape you can keep us up dated on your gardening diary - see thats 2 threads you are on already !

By the way I love silkies to pieces - I hatched a few eggs last year and one was a silkie, I called it Pinky (though she doesn't have a pink bum like yours)as I really wanted it to be a girl so put the pink idea into its head everyday, when I talked to the silkies . It worked because she is now layng pretty cream eggs for me - ahh bless
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
jtlady
Learner Laner

Post by jtlady »

awh thank you for your welcomes....

feel at home already xxxxxxxxxxx {hug}

oooh you can give me advice about mine i am sooooooooo new to this x
billnorfolk
Legendary Laner

Post by billnorfolk »

Welcome jtlady to the forum.

How lovely to have all of that excited enthusiasum,i am sure you will have a wonderfull time with your new chooks,and your new allotement ,look forward to reading your posts as you progress >gl<

We had one of them 7ft chickens ,problem was we couldnt lift the eggs )w(
A leek in the hand,is worth 2 in the roof.

Bill's Diaries.....2012 2013 2014
jtlady
Learner Laner

Post by jtlady »

Awh thank you xxxxxx
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Hi jtlady, welcome. this is such a good and friendly forum, bestthing I ve done for a long while , joining down the lane. hope you enjoy it all as much as I do.
jtlady
Learner Laner

Post by jtlady »

Xx
jtlady
Learner Laner

Post by jtlady »

Well the plot is well dug over and ready to sow next week, we did plant our seeds in pots yesterday though )t'

As i went to the allotment today i found someone admiring it always good for moral x
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Good luck with it, looks like youre off to a good start )t'
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen