Stalosan F

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
madmum
Legendary Laner

Stalosan F

Post by madmum »

I havejust finished tracking down some stalosan F for the chooks and i could not believe the difference in delivery charges from supplier to supplier )de: One company wanted £17.25pto deliver an 8kg tub yike* Needless to say i did not use them ,managed to get some from regency poultry for £6 .Whty such a difference i wonder.If anyone can get it online cheaper id love to hear where from please ((w Heres hoping for some sweet smelling chooks )ch(
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!

Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Re: Stalosan F

Post by Lilo-Lil »

I know what you mean about the cost of postage Madmum!

I wanted some and found the same problem as it is so heavy. The place where I get my supplies from had tried to get some for me, but he kept being let down by his supplier!

In the end I found a place selling it over the net which had a "real" shop too, and was only about 20 miles from me. I hadnt realised that this place was so close to me.

I worked out the cost of the fuel was less than the postage, and so nipped over there yesterday. I bought a few other things too to make it worth my while.

Sadly, they didnt have any chucks available in the colour I wanted (not that I went prepared, you understand! lol)
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Ebay is the cheapest I've seen it once the P&P is taken into account :-D

Lucy x
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
chickentina
Legendary Laner

Post by chickentina »

i am really lucky and live 2 minutes from countrywide.....they sell it there therefore no p&p

i have been after some ukadex recently but refuse to pay as much p&p as the item its self!!!

tina xx
mum to five lovely children, nine gorgeous girls, two adorable cats a bouncey border collie pup and a patient loving hubby xxxxx
foghornleghorn
Lively Laner

Post by foghornleghorn »

The distributor for Stalosan F in the UK is a company called Kingskilde trading as Vitfoss. I have their details on this link.

http://www.vitfoss.com/Dealers.htm?cid=30

Having been into a Countrywide store and having had no luck I rang Vitfoss and they gave me the address of a local supplier. 25kg bag for £31.09 plus vat and they would deliver locally for £7.50.

Does this seem a fair price ?
Calm down dear, it's only a forum.
mell
Lively Laner

Post by mell »

hi there hae been searching as well.just to let you know i found stalosan f 8kg for£16.39 thats including delivery!!! from....ALPHAHATCH.just going to order some today.hope this helps everybody out.mellx
new mad chicken woman joining you guys. hello to you all,this sites a great help so i thought id join up.mellx
tinperson
Learner Laner

Post by tinperson »

I just ordered from Flytes of fancy - £7.99 delivery for 25kg (£33.19 +VAT)
Seems reasonable enough (and I ordered other bits and pieces without the postage increasing)