The London Marathon at 101

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

The London Marathon at 101

Post by Richard »

There was I wallowing in my forthcoming 60th and this morning watched 'Buster' (the 101 year old 'Zimmers' man) saying he's running the London Marathon this year!

Certainly had clarity there and all his marbles.

Good for him!

Richard

(You can see the Zimmers 'Talkin 'bout my Generation' in The Blog by CLICKING HERE (Buster is the one with the beard and at the end puts his finger up}
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
rachell24
Lively Laner

Post by rachell24 »

Is he the one who gets a drink of beer as he goes round? Saw him yesterday on breakfast tv.

Talking of getting old, Ive put two years on overnight. Its my birthday today and I was sure I was 35 today, but have been reliably informed I am actually 36 :shock:

Luckily my OH has bought me the brain training game to play on my daughters Nintendo, so hopefully I'll remember how old I am next time someone asks me. LOL
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Happy birthday to you.

Your next birthday isn't for one year, so you'll probably forget by then!
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
rachell24
Lively Laner

Post by rachell24 »

apparently I have a brain age of 70 according to the brain training game. :shock:

I blame the kids.
wendy

Post by wendy »

Last year when we walked in the Lord Mayors Show, his company were the float in front of us.
He walked all the way to the mansion house and then all the way back. Pushing one of the broken down vans some of the way.
He is brilliant, whatever it is he has I want some.
Wendy
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning