Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
p.penn

Re: Positive about losing weight this time

Post by p.penn »

Oh well done COTH!!! Slimmer of the week eh? That's so fab -and such a great incentive to continue! )c( )c( )c(
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
perchy

Post by perchy »

Well done everyone especially chicken on the hill, slimmer of the week )t'

I weighed in at work this week, took my shoes and cardigan off, had a wee {rofwl} and lost 1 and 1/4 lbs )t'
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Didn't your cardy weigh at least 3 lbs Perchy? {rofwl}
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
perchy

Post by perchy »

p.penn wrote:Didn't your cardy weigh at least 3 lbs Perchy? {rofwl}

Obviously not Helen {rofwl}
maz24
Longlasting Laner

Post by maz24 »

Think Id better get down to it again this week , everyones lost. well done you all and slimmer of the week is that S/W? too.
)c( )c( )c(
Maz
ma larkin
Legendary Laner

Post by ma larkin »

That is fantastic Chicken on the hill! Well done for being slimmer of the week! {hug}

MMM, well done for loosing 8 lb's! That is brilliant. Hopefully you and Maz will be able to help each other with recipies etc. By the way, I have been having Quorn sausages, they were on offer! Am getting used to them now!! :?

Well done to you too Perchy {rofwl} {rofwl}

How are you getting on this week Maz?

I slipped off the wagon last night and had far too much wine )cof( So, extra walkies for me this evening...
Ma Larkin
maz24
Longlasting Laner

Post by maz24 »

Not doing to good at the moment 60th birthday yesterday and grandsons today with dinner yesterday , chose well till desert came and blew it then and today big bbq and more cake yike* Lucky I dont drink any more but cant say Im not tempted when Im in company.
Still I think thats all the celebrations over for a while think I will have to knock my fish and chips on the head and things may improve eh!! Still getting positive viebs from you Ma . When I get on the scales I always think of you , what Im going to say if I put on.
Are you getting weighed this week? Hows Pa doing has he got to goal yet??
Mazx
maz24
Longlasting Laner

Post by maz24 »

Hi All
I have lost 2pound this week Thats 8lb at last. How about you Ma? havent heard from you in a while.
Maz
Chicken on the Hill
Longlasting Laner

Post by Chicken on the Hill »

That's great Maz-over the 1st 1/2st! I've lost 7.5lb now,slimmer of the week again(we all contribute fruit, and slimmer of the week gets it). It'sa case of, if you fall, get back up, and continue. each ounce off is an ounce in the right direction. I'm dead chuffed, but would have been happy with just 1lb. I've 6st+ to lose, so it ain't gonna be a rush job.And my daughter, another 1lb off. So proud of how she sticks to it. She's had friends for tea, and they eat the same as her and enjoy it too.
I thought it was about time I had a signature, so this is it til I think of something else!
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

As you so rightly say COTH - any loss, no matter how small, is going in the right direction. Well done all of you )t'
Helen xx

mmm
Lively Laner

Post by mmm »

well done all, everyone seems to be heading in the right direction :)

I lost 3 1/2lbs this week. that makes a total of 12 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks. It will start slowing up now. Im eating ok but getting alittle fed up of the same old things, need to start looking for different foods for a while.
Chicken on the Hill
Longlasting Laner

Post by Chicken on the Hill »

Wow, that's a great loss!

I saw a quote today that went,'this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down'.
I thought it was about time I had a signature, so this is it til I think of something else!
maz24
Longlasting Laner

Post by maz24 »

Well done MMM your doing great. You do get fed up dont you . have been wondering round Looking for something to eat myself but as I live alone theres nothing but fruit to snack on. Not a lot in the cupboards. I was just thinking of popping up the shop for something nice but thats not a good idea when you feel like this is it.
Maz
ma larkin
Legendary Laner

Post by ma larkin »

Hello everyone! Not been around for awhile. I have been working on a house in a nearby town and have been getting back late and feeling exhausted ~eep~ But I did get to weigh in on Tuesday Maz (just), and over the last two weeks I lost 2.5 lb's! So now a total loss of 15.5 lb's! Well done to you Maz for now loosing over half a stone in total! {hug} That is so great! How are you feeling? It does not matter how long it takes. We will alll get there in the end, with a little determination. Bad days and good days, we all have them {hug}
Also well done to MMM and chickenonthe hill! I wish I could add up our joint total weight loss, but I do not have my calculator head on :? I am so tired after a week of very physical work, I have slept all afternoon!

Best wishes to everyone

Ma Larkin
maz24
Longlasting Laner

Post by maz24 »

Hi all
how have you all done this week.
Here we go wonders will never cease, I lost 3lb this week a grand total of 11 1/2 lbs I am so pleased this week . Def FISH AND CHIPS tonight. Getting there slowly . Clothes are getting looser, getting that 'oh are you on a diet'stuff. And yes I am feeling better for it and heading for that 1stone now.
Keep it up everyone We'r all doing so well. Little black dress for christmas??????? )c( )c( )c(
Mazx