Wisdom Tooth?

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
stace
Legendary Laner

Wisdom Tooth?

Post by stace »

For about a month now i have had a very sore gum right at the back of my mouth, thought it was a gum boil or something.. Well on my Birthday it was really sore, and my whole face was hurting. I now have what seems to be a tooth coming through yike* I have never had any wisom teeth(Ha ha) do you think i am a late starter? Its deff a tooth, and its broken the skin, which has now taken some of the pain away, but still very sore, as i now keep messing around with it. Am i to old @54? )grin2(
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
p.penn

Re: Wisdom Tooth?

Post by p.penn »

Stace....can't believe you are teething! {rofwl} (sorry)

Have you tried bikkipegs? {rofwl} (sorry)
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Post by lizziedoggarden »

I believe not Stace.. :?
Had mine out when I was younger, maybe you should go to your dentist? Mine were took out in hospital because they would've severly overcrowded my mouth :?
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
Totally Scrambled
Site Admin

Post by Totally Scrambled »

I would think once it's through it will stop hurting as long as there is enough room in your mouth for it to fit.
I dont know.
Teething at your age.
Do you have a craving for Farleys rusks as well? :-D
Dom
Ali Woks My World
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

p.penn wrote:Stace....can't believe you are teething! {rofwl} (sorry)

Have you tried bikkipegs? {rofwl} (sorry)

Helen i have now put you on ignore for the rest of the day {rofwl} You also Dom!
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Post by lizziedoggarden »

They are meanie weenies Stace... {hug}

+pinn+ >el<
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
perchy

Post by perchy »

Stace, I don't know you come on here for some advice and sympathy and you are ridiculed all the way, I will bring it up at the next staff meeting, it really cannot go on )t'

Have yo got a teething ring and bonjela +elf+
wendy

Post by wendy »

Ooops....I don't have mine through either, Stace I just hope I don't start teething as well . Frozen carrots help the dogs, maybe worth trying ? {rofwl}
{hug}
Wendy
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

Well I had mine through when I was much older than Stace and Wendy (I was in my late thirties). If it is any consolation Stace I had to have mine pulled because they were at such a funny angle that I couldn’t get in to clean them and they were starting to rot.
Bah Humbug
ock

Post by ock »

mine came through when I was about 16, still got them too )t'
[center]OCK LIKES TO PARTY !!!![/center]
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Thanks SS of course Wendy and Myself are alot younger than you are )grin2( I will just see what erupts :b(
Bev xx

greyparrot
Lively Laner

Post by greyparrot »

anbesol gel...amazing (contains lidocaine to numb the pain away).
My wisdom teeth are a nightmare, I am nearly 32, and the bottom ones have been coming through since I was 18, and are still not through. Had to have them filled as the gum moves back over them and I got cavities, then lo and behold one started moving again before Christmas and the whole tooth shattered from the pressure!
newto
Longlasting Laner

Post by newto »

You really need to see a dentist asap Stace. It could cause all sorts of problems otherwise. It might just be ok, but the dentist can check to see and advise accordingly. meanwhile try numbing the pain with a little whisky or brandy.
just a small drop, even rub it on with finger or cotton ool dampened and placed in gum should do the trick
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Hiya Bev from another Bev :-D

I've had two new wisdom teeth come through in the last year.... I'm 40 in a few weeks time. I asked my dentist and she said it's perfectly normal apparently!

I'm very lucky in that there's plenty of room for mine because I had lots of teeth out due to overcrowding when I was younger.

So I've got my two bottom wissy's and most recently my top right has erupted! Every now and then I get a twinge from the top left, but nothing as yet.....

If yours is still giving you grief, I'd definately go and get it checked out, just in case there's an infection brewing or something.
>mmm< >mmm<
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

My wisdom teeth didn't appear till I was in my late 30's. When I spoke to my dentist about this he said that some people don't get theirs through until this time. He also mentioned that the time when people have the most problems with wisdom teeth (starting to give them gip) is when they are studying for exams or under stress, due to grinding teeth in night.
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/