windsurfing

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
seahorse
Legendary Laner

windsurfing

Post by seahorse »

I'm off windsurfing again tonight, hope the wind's in the right direction or I may end up in Cumbria! :shock: It's nice living by the sea, I can waddle home in the wet suit without getting the car seat soggy. Trying to get some practice in before we hit Waikiki at xmas!EEEEEEEE!! cant wait 8)
Looove chucks!
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

We had a good holiday in France the year our eldest daughter had finished her GCSEs. We went with a 'do it all for you' camping company, and chose the sites that offered the use of a windsurfer.

Daughter and friend spent lots of time in the water, and took little sister in for a go, too.
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

I used to fall off windsurfers quite regularly when i was younger.
Bah Humbug
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

I'll just paddle up to my ankles, and watch you, seahorse. :cry:

Ilona
wendy

Post by wendy »

You and me both, Ilona.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
mellonia
Longlasting Laner

Post by mellonia »

Hi

I like to be on a lilo in the sea bobbing about in spain, we practically go to the same place every year, we get cheap flights of the internet, £500 for all 4 of us return, leeds/bradford to Alicante, we find an apartment /bungalow of the internet, this year it has cost us £350 for all four of us, just going for a week. we pick up a car for the week at the airport so no transfers and we are off, going to different beaches and different towns of an evening its great. We wanted to go to St Ives this year but the prices in the school holidays are crazy and can't guarantee the weather i love the beach when the sun is shining. I love spain as well the real spain. I don't were a cardigan there as i wear a cardigan full time here thin cardies for summer thick chunky cardies for winter. I went to majorca last year with my sister. We got off the plan and got our bags and got to the villa, i said i think i will take my cardy off now. My oh loves airconditioning while we are away and i hate it, it makes me sooo cold, one year we had a ceiling fan in spain he had it on full blast all night, i had two nighties on and a sheet and beach towels, it was mid summer.

Mellonia
money talks but all mine ever says is goodbye
mikey
Lively Laner

Post by mikey »

wll if i'm down the bay this evening bird watching and see someone go past in a wetsuit I know you went the wrong way!
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

WWWEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>_-__-_-------- ))sun
Looove chucks!