Cat still hasn't popped....

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

We've got Kittens!!!! Tigger decided to have them late evening yesterday.... every ten minutes or so till there were seven :shock: !! three grey striped, two ginger, one black and one tortie/calico like mum... what a clever mum :mrgreen: )t'
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

Ahhh.
No wonder she looked so big.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Good show!!

I suppose you realise you're going to set off another lot of broody mum posts!!!

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
melons
Legendary Laner

little kitties

Post by melons »

OMG how gorgeous are those, want one!
Like Richard say's here we go again, more broody parents will be cooing & arghing over those.
They look very healthy & "huge"
Bet that made her eyes water.

Here's a link for a free Whiska's kitten pack which I was sent this moring if you want to use it!

CLICK HERE

Mel

Cheers
mel x
morph
Longlasting Laner

Post by morph »

Bless her - I want a ginger one................

Pccies are gorgeous........................oooooooooooo
Small steps lead to big changes
b_cos_1_can

Post by b_cos_1_can »

awwww aint they lovies!

btw........is it me or do most of ur animals names begin with 't' (appart from the chooks)??
wendy

Post by wendy »

Aren't they absolutely lovely. Both the tabby and the ginger and nicely marked.
Will you be getting Tigger speyed now? One litter of 7 is more than enough I would think. Says this mother of 4 LOL.
Wendy
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
morph
Longlasting Laner

Post by morph »

My ginger boy is called Morph - awwww call one of the ginger ones Morph!!!

My other cats are called Marmite (tabby), Lucy (grey), and Cactus (black and white), but so named because he had sticky out fur when a kiten!
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

We have a rescued ginger cat. After deep thought and names cropping up more apt to a Hairdresser, we decided to call him...Ginger.

Only once have I had a cat who had kittens and was amazed she actually had them where I'd planned it. I put a cosy basket in an understairs cupboard and she did her work there.

Don't new born kittens and puppies smell nice. Babies do as well I always think.
It's when they get to teenagers it changes!!
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
morph
Longlasting Laner

Post by morph »

That's a very original name Richard - I'm proud of you! :mrgreen:

Oh - and kittens breath smells sooooo nice - not so nice when it changes and you have to smell manky breath for the first time - YUK
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Hi all Yes Wendy, Tigger will definately be speyed as soon as is possible.. and yes our four legged family members all have names begining with 'T', first there was moi -Tina, then other half Tony, and cat Tiffany - when dog no 1 came along she was named Tash (because of Tonies facial hair and nickname, and dog no 2 was then Tyler.. then The cats Tigger, Tatty the ancient one (not with us anymore) and Trix..
Jnrs all doing well, mum suddenly looks deflated! we're weighing the jnrs daily and yesterday they'd put on a minimum of quarter of an ounce. The day after the birth they weighed from 3.90oz to 2.50 oz! (Tiny weighed 2.95oz yesterday!)
They are absolutely fantastic. we were worried about the tiniest one but boy can she scrap for a nipple!
I'll post more pics of them today... (f+ :mrgreen: :razz: :-D )t' :mrgreen:
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Ah I forgot to tell you all that after we'd planted kittening boxes in secluded corners in various rooms around the house. She'd torn the paper and made nests in two of them, had also been trying to get into wardrobes and drawers etc..
We had a load of visitors staying which worried me a bit as it wasnt the 'quiet enviroment' she needed to give birth... Tiffany decided to join us in the kitchen on Monday evening where we were all sat around the kitchen table laughing and chatting.. she got into an open box in a corner by the table and gave birth there, in the light and amongst all the people and noise!! She just looked at me and meowed and was more than happy for us to be with her.. She ignored all the books I'd given her to read, and did it her way. They just dont play by our rules do they?? :mrgreen:

Albert Einstein
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

So theres Tiny. What are the others called? Can you think of 6 more T names without getting confused?
My present cat is Pat the Cat (arrived on St Patricks day), before that we had Puss in Socks (grey with white feet) and Claws (we got him when Jaws was in the cinemas
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Mo I'm trying to avoid the whole name thing at the moment.. Simply because we cant keep them all and we are finding it absolutely impossible to decide which to keep (max 3) Each one is so special in some way and they are all just stupidly cute.. We have definate homes for two, One for Tonies parents and One for the lady who's cat lost her kittens a couple of weeks ago. We've said that we will let them go as single kittens only if the home has another cat or if the new mums / dads are at home all day.. otherwise its pairs only. I know its probably 'over the top' or daft but it will make it easier for us to part with them knowing they wont be on their own. But then yes we will have to find more names begining with 'T'!!
Btw. they havent arf got good lungs on them!!

Albert Einstein
melons
Legendary Laner

ickle kitties

Post by melons »

wow they are so sweet, I wonder if I looked so blissfully happy as your mummy, when I was bottle feeding my cat when she was 3 weeks old? Probably :-D
She also smelt gorgeous as a baby, now all I get is cod flavoured breath in the morning, even though she is now five, she still suckles my fingers every morning before we get up, it's the law.
Enjoy them, they'll soon be full grown kitties, still cute, but not 1/2 as cute as them.
Cheers
mel x