Kate Egg

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
perchy

Re: Kate Egg

Post by perchy »

kate egg wrote:{rofwl} {rofwl} well I missed this completely, we have been to Spain and have only just been catching up, I guess this was in the paper while we were away. Would love to have a go but £9.99 is nearly £10 more than I usually pay for a pattern :-D LOVE the corgis )t'

Never mind I'm sure Helen has already knitted a set!

Glad you were not ignoring me :-D

Am sick of Helen's sets of the royal family to be honest have three sets in the back of my car and has all the mods, she is now starting on laners, I think she is on A at the moment, probably will be ready when Kate and Wills are grandparents {hug}
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

That Helen is such an obsessive knitter! Just had an email from the Book People they have the pattern book for sale at £3.99 but after 2 x knitivities which will hopefully be on display more than one Xmas I can't get the enthusiasm to knit the Royal family.....

I did recently finish this though - it is a SANDS blanket (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society). Now my fingers are twitchy but I don't know what to start next +confused+

perchy

Post by perchy »

Have you got any chicken patterns? somebody at work is interested in them, they are doing a egg with a chick in it {hug}
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

I think I might have some in my Jean Greenhowe books - do you want a copy?? Sadly i don't have anyone who would appreciate me knitting them a chicken.

I did think about knitting jackets for my girls (chooks) 3 of the 4 have bald backs where they aer still plucking themselves / each other, I thought maybe an ex-batt type jacket would stop them......
perchy

Post by perchy »

Ooh yes please Kate {hug}
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

perchy wrote:Ooh yes please Kate {hug}

pm me your email addy - I will scan and send later this morning :-D