perennials

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

perennials

Post by Annie »

Aren't they wonderful ?
The chickens had the run of our garden all winter and it ended up wrecked of course.
Alex built a fence to seperate a bit of garden off for us to sit in but it looked absolutely bare apart from one or two shrubs , I thought the chooks had killed everything off.
But now its greening up nicely with poppies , lupin , aquilegia , day lillies ,crocosmia and fuschia all forcing their way through the trampled,hen pecked borders! )c( )c( )c(
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Re: perennials

Post by lizziedoggarden »

Nature is wonderful..with the girls and the winter we had, it's incredible how things still pop their heads through! :-D
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
perchy

Post by perchy »

I said in another thread I have been amazed at nature, we have some grass albeit not very good, the granny bonnets are in flower the poppies nearly flowering and a beautiful clematis out, the willow tree that was on the floor with the weight of the snow is now fully green and beautiful, lost a couple of hebe's though, and all like you been trodden and eaten by the girls last year, not this year {warn}
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Perrenials are wonderful - not only do they come up year after year, they spread every year too! What more could one ask?
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com