Bitten..

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Re: Bitten..

Post by Lilo-Lil »

Hope you get to the bottom of this soon, for your sake!

One of the kids at school is off at the mo, he has an infected dog flea bite on his rear end, came up like a boil and had to go to hosp to have it lanced yike* poor lad, couldnt sit down!
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Post by lizziedoggarden »

Aww bless him!

Yep hope so..I couldnt really wear shorts as my legs are awful so hope they clear up }hairout{
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

lizziedoggarden wrote:
perchy wrote:
lizziedoggarden wrote:Blasted )de:

Not 100% sure it is them though..honestly just guessing..hope I don't infect the ladies on Saturday! yike*

I will be wearing a wet suit and mask so I will be ok )grin2(

Meany Perchy. :b(

{rofwl}

Willow, I showed the pharmacist and he said it was nothing like that..thank goodness!

Plague?

got a spare wet suit perchy??
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

{rofwl} {rofwl}

At least I'll be easily recognisble.. )grin2(

Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Aw no, Lizzie poor you! Somehow I managed to miss this whole thread.

How are the itchies this morning?

I find this really helps for insect bites, once they've had a meal out of you. It's Boots own label hydrocortisone cream, E45 do the same thing exactly and it's also good for skin rashes and other nasties. Always have a little tube with me
http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Bite-Sting-Relief-Hydrocortisone-Cream-10g_843746/

To protect you against buggies, we've started using this when we go away and found it to be really good, even if a bit expensive. It's called Incognito spray and they say it's completely natural.http://www.lessmosquito.com/shop/incognito-spray-new-formula/

Otherwise before we found out about Incognito, we always used good old Boots own label repellent - the one in the grey can and that always worked really well too.

Have you been taking your Piriton? That should help you too.

Hope you're feeling better soon {hug} {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Thanks Bev, the bites I have seem to be disappearing..touch wood!...and had no more new ones..so hopefully they are getting sorted..and no one will need to wear a wetsuit on Saturday )gr:

When I clean Girls coop I shall have body armour on..better still..get OH to do it! {rofwl}

Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Glad they're getting better and you can put your wetsuit away! )t' {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.