Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Re: I wonder if Tylan would work?

Post by lizziedoggarden »

madmum wrote:Shame )grin2(

{rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Steve the Gas wrote:Thanks for asking. )t'
Lurgey a little better, eye/face still smarts.
Got to be right for work on Monday as I'm working away for 2 nights near Bury St. Edmunds.

Anybody near there I wonder....

Glad the lurgy's a bit better Steve. Have you bathed your eye/face? I'm sure it will be very sore, you did a good old job there {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

Yes Bev, I bathed it alot, it's opening now too, I'm a first aider at work too. )w(

{hug}
LittleBrownFrog

Post by LittleBrownFrog »

ooh - if you pm me your address, I'll send you a scalpel handle as a get well soon present ... found them this afternoon.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Steve the Gas wrote:Yes Bev, I bathed it alot, it's opening now too, I'm a first aider at work too. )w(

{hug}

Good. Glad it's opening up too )t'

I used to be a first aider at work too - glad I did the course as days after one of my friends/colleagues had a heart attack {cry}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

LittleBrownFrog wrote:ooh - if you pm me your address, I'll send you a scalpel handle as a get well soon present ... found them this afternoon.

Really LBF? Wow! :-D
Bev x

Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

Prolly found the Chianti too..... :shock: )reap(
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

{rofwl} )pty
Bev x

LittleBrownFrog

{rofwl} {rofwl}
(although ... if you think I'd have packed a bottle of wine, you don't know me very well... I didn't find what I was looking for though :? )
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Hows things today Steve, hope you're getting a bit more better each day {hug&kiss}
Bev x

Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

Work tomorrow and stying in a hotel for a couple of nights, but I don't look very good for presenting to a crowd, hey ho, they'll live.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Sounds like you're feeling a bit better if contemplating work.

Good luck with your presentations.... it's something that always brings me out in goose bobs just the thought of it!!

Even back in my marketing days I hated it and then when I did my nurse training, there was always some blooming presentation to do - why??? }hairout{

Mind you, for our management module in the final year my group did get 96% so we were very chuffed about that :-D
Bev x

Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

I've been doing this sort of thing for years so very used to it, I have fun with them instead, esp. any gobby ones and there are always 1 or 2. )grin2(
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Steve the Gas wrote:I've been doing this sort of thing for years so very used to it, I have fun with them instead, esp. any gobby ones and there are always 1 or 2. )grin2(

{rofwl} good for you )t'

Yes there's always 'those' ones hey! {warn}
Bev x

LittleBrownFrog

I used to loathe any kind of presentation / talking to adults ... stand me in front of 500 children & I'm fine, ask me to talk to six of their parents & I turn into a gibbering wreck! :oops: