Chronic Sinus Condition !

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
FRUGAL MASTER
Lively Laner

Chronic Sinus Condition !

Post by FRUGAL MASTER »

Hi , has any body had this condition , had this sinus condition since early September, Doc tonght put me on antibiotics Co-amoxiclav 500mg , if this dos,nt work then its off to ENT at the local hospital, just wondered if anybody has had this! :?
LisaB

Re: Chronic Sinus Condition !

Post by LisaB »

My mum's had sinus problems for months now, might even be over a year, she's been to the docs and she got tablets that didn't work - she was never offered a hospital appointment and just has to put up with it :?
Hope it gets better very soon =)
FRUGAL MASTER
Lively Laner

Post by FRUGAL MASTER »

HI LISAB ,
Yeh , I would imagine I would have to wait for ages to be seen though }hairout{
Get your mum to keep nagging at the Doc , as I did ! I appreciate its not a serious, serious condition , but it can affect your quality of life..
Hope your Mum manages to get help , and gets better in the near future )t'
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

My mums not the hassling type I'm afraid :?
She has up and down days, some days she's okay, others she has extreme face ache, head aches, tiredness and generally feeling so low.
We're a right old bunch - we all have something wrong with us {rofwl}
sazchops
Legendary Laner

Post by sazchops »

Hi I have Atopy and perenial rhianitus, ( sp) I agree, get rid of anything that could be a trigger, I have taken lots of antibiotics but find that strong anti- )t' histamines 364 days a year are best. My OH always says I over react and in this case, he is right!
Sarah - slave to Cats Anthony, Elsa and Pippa, Chickens, Heidi, Fleur, Gabby and Marmite, R.I.P Cadbury
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

I haven't had serious problems with my sinuses since cutting way back on the amount of sugar I eat after reading that could be a contributing factor.

I still get a bit snuffly when it's damp and assume I'm allergic to mould spores, but as it's minor I put up with it rather than medicate.
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Poor you FM, but glad you've got an ENT referral - hopefully they'll get to the bottom of what's going on :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
FRUGAL MASTER
Lively Laner

Post by FRUGAL MASTER »

Thanks Benny & co ! :-D
Hopefully I won,t get refferred )t'
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

I'm sorry FM, I jumped the gun a bit there didn't I. Hope the co-amoxiclav will do the trick and you'll not need your ENT referral :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.